I started Zettl Homeopathy in 2010 after completing a science degree in homeopathy from the University of Westminster, London, UK in 2008. My goal is the same when I started practice as now: To provide the highest standard in complementary health care to people seeking safe, natural, and non-invasive approaches to health management.
I was introduced to homeopathy in my late teens when my eczema went away after 2 doses of a homeopathic medicine and in about 3 weeks. This was something I had since I could remember and to have it just disappear was mind blowing to me. Enough so, that I stopped my studies at the University of British Columbia and moved to England to study it. 17 years later here I am and still loving it! And my eczema hasn’t returned.
In 2016, I started Jackson’s Naturals to import useful and high quality homeopathic products that are also lactose-free and produce our own line of vegan, lactose free Schuessler Cell Salts (Jackson’s Mineral Salts).
- 2004 – 2008 : Bachelor of Sciences (Honours) in Health Sciences; Homeopathy from the University of Westminster (London, United Kingdom)- approximately 4500 hour degree course made up of classes and clinics in classical homeopathic principles/practice and human sciences like physiology and anatomy.
- 2008 – 2009 : Post – graduate courses from George Vithoulkas at Regents College in London, UK
- 2011 to present : Registered member of the BC Association of Homeopaths (BCAH) and by extension, the Canadian Homeopathic Association (CHA).
- 2018 to present : Treasurer, BC Association of Homeopaths (https://bchomeopathy.ca)
- 2011 – 2013 : Volunteer homeopath in the Downtown Eastside (DTES) offering free homeopathic treatment to the women residents of Rainier Hotel.
- 2012 – 2015 : Membership Secretary, BC Society of Homeopaths (now called the BC Association of Homeopaths).
Zettl Homeopathy’s practice philosophy
Health is the ability to flexibly respond and adapt to the environment around us. It is a dynamic state. At Zettl Homeopathy, the self-regulatory ability of the body is called the defense mechanism and it is the overriding energy that responds to stress and maintains homeostasis.
Sometimes stress is sufficiently intense that symptoms arise in response to it and our defense mechanism is not able to resolve the imbalance on its own. Stress can come in many different forms (e.g. physical, emotional, mental, nutritional, physical, or genetic predispositions) and each person reacts uniquely whether on the physical, emotional, or mental levels.
When symptoms become sub-acute and chronic, it is a sign the defense mechanism has been weakened and thus is unable to overcome its current difficulty.
The goal of treatment is to strengthen the body’s defense mechanism so that symptoms naturally dissipate
Safe, natural, and non-toxic homeopathic remedies are individually prescribed to strengthen and support the body’s defense mechanism and self-regulatory abilities.
Health is not in a bottle. It is in how we live. A pragmatic approach to diet, exercise, and rest is included in the package of care. Less is more when it comes to maintaining good health and small, measurable, daily changes are the way to lasting change.
Please see the testimonials page for what conditions have been helped by Zettl Homeopathy.